Your SPRING “Quick Links” post
Time for a new vision.
Enjoy this beautiful green springtime to the maximum by taking advantage of opportunities to take charge of your well-being: dig deep, breathe big, twist, stretch and look around with your imagination as well as your eyes.
There is simply no stopping the Spring-time!
The Wood Element of Spring is indiscriminately and irrepressibly expansive – seeking air, light and new space to inhabit.
This expansion is powered by clear vision (Liver) and achieved by means of a purposeful plan (Gall Bladder). Spring is the optimal time of year to let the wind blow away the old clutter and make space for new ideas.
It is the time to get outside and enjoy the beautiful volatility of Spring in full tilt – be inspired by the exciting new beginnings that are inevitably taking place.
Expand your vision for who, where and what you would like to
Then make a plan for how to get there.
My website is at your disposal
My website is your resource and it’s growing all the time. You will find posts on food, exercise, useful acupressure points, indulgent body treats, the 5 seasons of the oriental medicine calendar (and more). You can browse and explore as you will.
Alternatively, try these Quick Links designed to put you in touch with the right stuff for where you are at right now – SPRING!
- Make a great Spring lunchbox for school &/or office
- Grow your own sprouts – amazingly NOT difficult
- Devise an easy Spring / Liver cleanse
- Check in with your Liver and Gall Bladder meridian energies with some season specific Zen Exercise
- Strengthen your Wood Element with a classic Tree pose
- Explore some more demanding Spring yoga
- Re-purpose your Winter plough pose for Spring
- Keep your vision clear and bright in spite of time spent at the screen(s)
- Push that vision thing a little further with a simple eye massage
- Show some love to your Yin meridians – Liver included – via the easily accessible Triple Yin Point
Come in for a SPRING SHIATSU and get some individually targeted suggestions for YOUR Spring program
(along with all that amazing R & R of course).