OPENING UP: MY CLINIC IS THERE FOR YOU
Opening my Zen Shiatsu clinic for business from Monday June 15.
This means that you can now book yourself in for a Shiatsu with me. You can even book a friend in for a Shiatsu with me.
My appointment schedule has stayed the same, despite the whole world changing around us.
There are treatments to be had – both 60 and 90 minutes – on Mondays, Tuesdays & weekends.
JUNE – JULY AVAILABILITY
- Every Monday – starting June 15
- Alternate Tuesdays – June 16 & 30 + July 14 & 28
- Alternated Sundays – June 21 + July 5 & 19
- Occasional Saturdays – June 20 + July 18
OPENING UP MY APPOINTMENT BOOK
It’s time to get yourself into the book and onto the mat.
Together we can see what grows.
CORONA VIRUS PROTOCOLS
Letting you really relax and re-energize
Clearly, with this post-hibernation re-opening, things will not be quite as they were. Various risk management protocols have been put in place. This is both for the greater good and to put you at ease in my clinic.
These protocols apply to:
- The Centre as a whole
- My SHIATSU clinic
- The conduct of all visitors and clients within the Centre
DE-STRESS with SHIATSU, in SECURITY
Opening up your life and your energy …
Before the Winter sets in.
Loft & Earth Centre Protocols
Loft & Earth Centre management, are applying specific hygiene practices to help keep all visitors, practitioners and their clients safe:
- Daily cleaning of all surfaces, door handles, hand rails, drawers, phones and tech with antibacterial solution
- Washing cushion covers weekly with antibacterial washing detergent
- Installing paper towel and antibacterial spray dispensers into our event rooms and kitchen space to be used by hirers and guests
- Sanitizing all water glasses, crockery, cutlery etc. through our commercial dishwasher
- Providing an antibacterial hand wash throughout the center for hand washing
- Using hand sanitizer at the front desk and in practitioner rooms.
- And of course… washing our hands regularly!
- Providing clear signage regarding the number of people allowed in each common area and requesting that people adhere to social distancing measures (i.e. 1.5m gap).
- PLEASE NOTE ALSO that Loft & Earth is very spacious and enjoys relatively low visitor traffic.
SHIATSU Clinic Protocols
In my clinic space, which is WELL IN EXCESS OF 10m2, I am following through with:
- Thorough, daily cleaning of all accessible surfaces / objects with disinfectant, with additional wipe downs of client use surfaces / objects between clients
- Washing all linen at 60 degrees Celsius or higher using disinfectant.
- Ensuring all linen is single use only
- Adding a disinfected, impermeable layer beneath the head-cloth (i.e. between your head and the pillow/futon)
- Diffusing essential oils (to help destroy airborne virus and bacteria).
- Ventilating the space thoroughly before & after each client.
- Hand washing with soap before and after each client + using sanitizer within treatments prior to any upper body work
- Eliminating any/all skin to skin contact by working through a layer of cloth to all body surfaces (including hands, neck, head & face) at all times.
- Eliminating any face to face work on the upper body
- Wearing a face mask when working on the upper body
- Inviting you to consider wearing or bringing appropriate clothing in which to receive your SHIATSU (rather than changing into a clinic robe – albeit a disinfected one)
- Accepting Direct Deposit payments only – no cash.
I am also getting tested regularly for Corona Virus test.
Visitor / Client Protocols
All people entering the Centre are asked to please consider the greater good and:
- Consider wearing or bringing appropriate clothing in which to receive your SHIATSU (rather than changing into a clinic robe – albeit a disinfected one)
- Please don’t linger in the Centre either before or after your appointment.
- Wash your hands thoroughly upon entering and prior to leaving the Centre,
- Minimize your contact with any & all surfaces while in the Centre.
- Should the clinic waiting area be fully occupied please move to another part of the Centre. This area can accommodate three (3) persons only. I WILL FIND YOU.
- Be prepared for a bit of extra screening regarding your current health status, your exposure to anybody confirmed with Covid-19 &/or to any persons entering the country within the previous 14 days.
- >> depending on your immediate circumstance, it may be necessary for you to re-schedule your visit
- Please don’t hesitate to call in advance and re-schedule your visit should you be feeling unwell or presenting with flu-like symptoms
Looking forward to seeing you soon, in my book and on my mat.
Until then, stay well.